Campbell’s Night Alive (CNA) & TeenZone After School Programs
CNA was developed by community members, business partners, school staff and parents to fill the void that exists during the after school hours and to enhance the lives of low performing students at Campbell Middle School. CNA is funded by a 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC).
The addition of the Food Brings Hope TeenZone program enhanced the opportunities that CNA offers opportunities to a disadvantaged community and provides a wide variety of creative, engaging and educational programs designed to both support and extend the academic and personal enrichment of participating students and their families throughout the school year.
CNA & TeenZone Provides FREE Academic and Enrichment Activities for Students:
• Academics: Reading, math, science and character education for up to 80 students daily;
• Tutoring: Reading, Math and Science;
• FSA Camp;
• Homework Help;
• Computer Lab;
• Service Learning Projects and Community Service Opportunities;
• Recreation: Physical Education and Team Sports;
• Activities: Music, Art, Dance, Drama;
• Special Events such as Family Literacy Nights and STEM Nights;
• Summer Camp;
• Field Trips-Embry Riddle, Medieval Times, Sky Zone and the Museum of Arts and Sciences
Food Brings Hope FBHonors Program Highlights:
• Our FBHonors students participate in a variety of enrichment activities that foster the growth of young minds in the field of Science and STEM.
• Students also participate in Community Outreach
o Reading to younger peers
o Beach clean up
o Assisting the elderly
CNA & TeenZone provides FREE for Adults:
• Adult Evening Programs;
• Media, Computer Usage or Computer Training;
• Adult Literacy Assistance;
• Special Presentations, Programs and Events.
Program Start Date: August 12, 2019
Program Days and Times:
Morning Sessions: Monday-Friday 7:50 A.M.-8:50 A.M.
Afternoon Session: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 4:15 P.M.-6:15 P.M.
Summer Dates and Times: June 8- July 16, 2020 8:30am-5:00pm