TREASURER, FOOD BRINGS HOPE
President, Ritchey Automotive
Date and Place of Birth: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, October 15, 1956
College Education: Stetson University, Deland, Florida (Magna Cum Laude)
Current Occupation: Partner, Southeast Automotive Management, Inc.
Prior Occupation: COO, Jon Hall Chevrolet, Inc.
Certifications: Certified Public Accountant since 1979
- Halifax Hospital Audit & Finance Committee Chairman
- SMA Healthcare, Inc., Chairman
- Board Member Florida Auto Dealers Association
- Halifax Urban Ministries Board Member
- Food Brings Hope Board Member
- President, Westside Kiwanis
- Commissioner, Ormond Beach Baseball
- Treasurer and Board, United Way
- Treasurer, Florida Substance Abuse & Mental Health Corporation
- Chairman, Halifax Chamber of Commerce
- United Way Foundation Board Member
- 1978 to 1985: Public Accounting, Price Waterhouse and May Zima and Co.
- 1985 to 2007: Treasurer, General Manager and COO, Jon Hall Chevrolet, Inc.
- 1988 to Present: Partner Southeast Automotive.
- 2008 to Present, President Ritchey Automotive