TREASURER, FOOD BRINGS HOPE
Chief Operating Officer, Jon Hall Chevrolet/Cadillac
Date and Place of Birth: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, October 15, 1956
College Education: StetsonUniversity, Deland, Florida (Magna Cum Laude)
Current Occupation: Partner, Southeast Automotive Management, Inc.
Prior Occupation: COO, Jon Hall Chevrolet, Inc.
Certifications: Certified Public Accountant since 1979
- Board Member, Halifax Chamber of Commerce (Past Chairman)
- Halifax Hospital Audit & Finance Committee Chairman
- Stewart-MarchmanActCenter Board (Past Chairman)
- Board Member Florida Auto Dealers Association
- United Way Foundation Board
- Halifax Urban Ministries Board Member
- Food Brings Hope Board Member
- President, Westside Kiwanis
- Commissioner, Ormond Beach Baseball
- Treasurer and Board, United Way
- Treasurer, Florida Substance Abuse & Mental Health Corp.
- 1978 to 1985: Public Accounting, Price Waterhouse and May Zima and Co.
- 1985 to 2007: Treasurer, General Manager and COO, Jon Hall Chevrolet, Inc.
- 1988 to Present: Partner Southeast Automotive “SAM” formerly Hall Ritchey Management Co.. SAM oversees operations of multiple dealerships within the Jon Hall/Ritchey Automotive Group.